Gary provides on-site, online remote, and in-shop computer and technical support services for small businesses, home office and residential users.
With 20 years experience Gary provides a wide range of services including:
My Specialty is Troubleshooting computer and network problems
I provide support for
All brands of PC Computers
Microsoft Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7, Vista, XP
Linux distros such as Ubuntu
Other Commercial (COTS) "off-the-shelf" Software
Open Source Software: LibreOffice, OpenOffice, Inkscape, GIMP...
I provide installation, preventive maintenance and break fix services
PC Computer Repair and Laptop Repair
Network and Internet Support
Virus, Malware and Hijacker Removal
Disabling of unnecessary services
Computer, Software and Driver Installations
Cleaning up improper installed and uninstalled software
Laptop Screen or Keyboard Replacement
....... and more.
Twelve most Frequent TYPES OF COMPUTER PROBLEMS
#1 Most frequent problem in 2018:
the computer received a Microsoft update and now it won't work.
2. the computer is so slow, freezes up, crashes, shuts down, keeps restarting for no apparent reason.
3. The computer won't turn on, or the hard drive has crashed and there are important files that need recovered.
4. You bought a new computer and want to move files and programs from the old computer to the new computer, and don't know how.
5. the computer goes to "strange places" on the Internet, or is constantly getting pop-up ads
6. the computer won't get on the internet, keeps disconnecting, or the internet connection is so slow.
7. You can't get your email.
8. Some of your files are missing, or you accidentally deleted something you shouldn't have
9. The computer won't connect to the printer, or other hardware
10. A program won't work or there is a problem installing (uninstalling) software
11. the computer is making strange noises
12. Someone called and said (or a popup on the computer says) there is a problem with your computer.
You want to make sure your computer clean and secured of anything scammers did or may have done.
I provide service three ways: On site at your location, In shop at my location, and over the Internet by secure remote service.
On-site and In-shop Computer Repair.
Forsyth County, Cumming, Midway, Johns Creek, Chestatte, Silver City
Fulton County, Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Milton
Gwinnett County, Sugar Hill, Buford, Lawrenceville, Norcross, Duluth;
Cherokee County, Canton, Woodstock, Free Home, Ball Ground
Hall County, Gainesville, Flowery Branch
Dawson County, Dawsonville
and other locations in Atlanta metro, north Georgia by appointment.
Online Remote Computer Repair
If you can get on the internet you are in service area.
No need to wait
Remote computer repair is rapid, convenient, and secure.
Remote service is simple:
contact me for your secure session code,
connect using the link for remote support on this website and
confirm you want me to have access to your computer.